Hi, I am Wendy Smith and I have been a successful Real Estate Broker in Florida for more than 40 years. My experience includes traditional residential sales, property management (commercial, office, residential) as well as shopping center leasing & management.

As I moved toward pre-retirement, my business focus transitioned to meeting the needs of a growing clientele with non-traditional real estate needs. Do-it-yourself sellers who benefit most and save thousands of dollars using my Flat Fee MLS service and a la carte real estate services. My desire is to continue to provide guidance and affordable, valuable real estate services to my community.

My extensive experience and proven track record as a Shortsale Specialist honed problem solving skills that were critical to providing relief to homeowners who were felt the brunt of the market crash. Today, those same skills help ensure your contract makes it through the home inspection, financing maze and to the closing table...ask me about my Contract-to-Closing services.

Flat Fee MLS isn’t for everyone and for those who require or prefer traditional services, we have you covered there too. We offer a free phone consultation to help you decide if a Flat Fee MLS listing is best for you.

Over 79% of all sellers eventually enlist the services of a full service or traditional real estate broker, for the remaining 21%, our Flat Fee MLS listing enables sellers to obtain the most Internet exposure available.

We’ll work with YOU to get your home sold!

Best Flat Fee MLS Listing Rate in Florida!