Easy Steps to start Selling Your Home:
1. Purchase "Flat Fee MLS" using the form below:
- Complete the short form below.
- Click PayPal Checkout and you will be directed to PayPal to make a one-time payment of $150.00.
"*" indicates required fields
2. Once payment is received, you will receive access to the necessary forms to list your property.
- After payment, you will automatically be redirected back to our site where you will have access to the necessary listing forms.
- Select the applicable property type (*Residential, Income, Vacant Land) for the required forms (Listing Agreement & the Multiple Listing Data forms are mandatory). The Listing Agreement and MLS Data form are interactive (complete the forms, rename & save to your PC, then email to Wendy@WendySmithFlatFee.com).
- Note: Commonly used addenda/forms for each property type are included, e.g. Lead Based Paint, Condo Rider, HOA Rider, Property Disclosure etc. for your convenience.
3. You will also be able to upload the photos or other documents for your listing after your payment.
- You may upload up to 35 photos. The primary photo must be a frontal photo (front of house, or front of condo building, etc.) A minimum of one photo is required per MLS rules.
- Photos must be owned by you – either taken by you or purchased. Using photos of previous listings or other Internet sources is strictly prohibited by Stellar MLS and the listing will be terminated without recourse.
- Photos must be JPG format and no larger than 2MB.
- Important Note! If a specific order of the photos is desired – the photos must be renamed to reflect the order. The simplest was to do this is to use consecutive numbers as the first letter of the photo name. (1-img_6854, 2- img_8745, 3-kitchen, 4-bedroom, etc.)
Once the information is uploaded to MLS, you will receive a draft to review prior to activating the listing. Once approved, the listing will be activated and you will receive a link to the live listing. National and local Internet sites will pick up the MLS data and your listing will be available on 1000s of Internet sites including Realtor.com, Zillow, Trulia, etc.